Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Welcome to Our New Blog

Greetings and salutations to all you great people out there in cyberspace! This is the new blog I've created for my brother-in-law Jerry and I to go at it. This should be interesting! Come back often, but be careful what you wear, there may be blood and I wouldn't want you to ruin your nice clothes.

To get things started right, I think I'll tackle the difficult and controversial topic of American Idol contestants!

I personally couldn't give a rat's posterior for any of them other than Taylor Hicks. I will quit watching the moment he is voted off. I've already purchased his CD at lasersedgecd.com, and I recommend you all do so with haste. The song "Hell of a Day" is my favorite so far.

Jerry, when you get around to posting your thoughts on this subject, I suggest you do so in a different color within this same post. That was our esteemed readers can keep things seperate, but don't have to search through the posts for our thoughts on a given topic.

Taylor Hicks, wow I cannot believe we agree on the same singer although I am rooting for two people. A girl whose name I forget right now and Taylor Hicks, never before in the history of my life have I seen someone with such and enthusiasm for what he loves to do; with the exception of Tim who seems to have the same enthusiasm for disagreeing with me!

To any one brave enough to read our posts: We tend to offend unintentionally. So we are counting on your courage to buck up under the pressure an feel as free to disagree with us as we feel free to disagree with each other. And we will disagree; it is within our stubborn inquisitive natures to do so. We enjoy our cyber-conversations and hope you will also.

To follow up, I realize that Taylor's performance of "Easy"is not universally considered the standout performance last night, but he's still my pick. He's just so cool and fun to watch. I get the impression that he's acting and singing just like he would if he were standing on a some bar room stage. I don't really think he will win the competition, but no matter what he does on American Idol, he'll be a success in the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home